Beauty and The Beard

Billy and I have been married over 2 years, and still so in love! We're expecting our first baby! A Girl that we'll name Eliza Jane. She's coming July 31st! I'm feeling really big, and can hardly bend down anymore! but I love feeling her kick! Billy's working on his farm for the summer, which he loves! and I'm working at a Lynette's Salon and Spa, and loving it!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fruit Pizza and games




















The other day for Family Home Evening, which I'll be honest we aren't the best at remembering to do. But we're trying! Anyway, we made a delicous Fruit Pizza, which Billy has now named his favorite dessert! Yay! And played a very exciting round of The Celestial Companions Game! Which we highly recommend!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You are soooooo making that while you stay at my house this weekend; it looks amazingly delicious!

November 24, 2008 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger Ben and Shara said...

yummy so I'm wondering about the crust that you used. Is it a sugar cookie recipe or is it something else?

November 24, 2008 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Candice said...

That is some fancy shmancy FHE dessert. You are setting the refreshments bar high.

November 24, 2008 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Shelly said...

I've always wondered if that game was fun. I just haven't wanted to buy it and have it be a waste of money. Thank! Beautiful dessert by the way!

November 24, 2008 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Lisah said...

Bethann gave me your blog address so I could come and spy on you! :) We sure missed you at Thanksgiving dinner, but I hope you had fun down in Utah!

November 27, 2008 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger Wes & Andrea said...

Hey! I see you have a blog! Guess what, so do we! Anyways, it was fun to look at yours. I'll see ya tomorrow! bye.

November 29, 2008 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Lorin and Liza said...

I am delighted that you have that down, you can make it during Christmas sometime, anytime, lots of times....

December 4, 2008 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Candee said...

Hey Alesa I just came across your bllog and wanted to say hi!! I hope you're doing good! We need to go to lunch sometime before Nads leaves on her mission!! Happy Holidays!!

December 15, 2008 at 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home