Beauty and The Beard

Billy and I have been married over 2 years, and still so in love! We're expecting our first baby! A Girl that we'll name Eliza Jane. She's coming July 31st! I'm feeling really big, and can hardly bend down anymore! but I love feeling her kick! Billy's working on his farm for the summer, which he loves! and I'm working at a Lynette's Salon and Spa, and loving it!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Bad Bowlers!






Billy's Mom and sister enjoy bowling. Probably because they're good at it. Unfortunately Billy and I are not. The first game neither of us broke 100, but the second game we barely did! I got 101! It was still fun though! and as you can see we're still happy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Whoo hoo - I was so happy to have seen an update. You two are too cute. So sorry about being bad bowlers though - I wonder if it is a Beard thing??!!!

September 18, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home