Beauty and The Beard

Billy and I have been married over 2 years, and still so in love! We're expecting our first baby! A Girl that we'll name Eliza Jane. She's coming July 31st! I'm feeling really big, and can hardly bend down anymore! but I love feeling her kick! Billy's working on his farm for the summer, which he loves! and I'm working at a Lynette's Salon and Spa, and loving it!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Intermitent Springs




Mom and I hiked to the intermitent springs. The water really does stop and go. as you can see in the pictures two of them have water, and the last does not! its quite interesting. Its about a 4 mile drive up the canyon, and less than a mile hike up. short but sweet. And it was even better because I knew my Gran and Grandad hiked it many times. I like being places they've been and doing things they did. Makes me feel just a little closer to them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

How neat! Where is that?

September 19, 2008 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger Lorin and Liza said...

Oh that makes me happy to k now that you feel closer to Gran and Granddad by that hike.

October 20, 2008 at 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home